Julie (Account Manager) needs to download all the Files/Attachments for an individual salesforce record, but in the standard salesforce, we don’t have any standard action to do it.
- Install the FileZIPO application in Salesforce
- Open the File ZIPO download component on record detail page.
- Click the button and Download files/attachments
How to add a Quick Action (Button) on Object record page. Please follow the below steps to add a quick action button on page layout.
1: Open object manager in setup. (Click here to open) ?
2: Search your object name & open it.?
3: Click “Buttons, Links and Actions” on left side panel.?
4: Click “New Action” (Skip this step if Download/sync/Backup file button is already added on this object.)
5: Enter below details, & click save.
Action Type : “Lightning Component”
Lightning Component : “FileZipperManageFilesAttachments”
Height : “450px”
Label : “Download / ZIP”
6: Finally add this action button on your layout & you are done.
Step 2:- Once the button is added in step 1 or open the record detail page where button is already added
- Select the type
- User can filter by List View
- User can filter the rows by the file/attachment name
- User can use advance filter to filter the rows by User, Date, Object, keywords
- Select single or multiple file/Attachments
- User can download individual file using download icon in the last column of each row
Step 4:- Select the rows & click this button “Click Here to Continue“. Once clicked, it will open a popup
Above image has some features (each number has its description as below):
- Choose the type of option as “Download (as ZIP)”
- Choose Folder Structure as “Single folder for all selected files”
- Click on “Download Files” Button to initiate the process to ZIP files
Step 5:- Once “Download Files” button is clicked, it will instantly download the ZIP file.