Yes, users can select multiple files and attachments of single or multiple records (standard/custom objects) and can download them as a single zip file.
File ZIPO works on FSD formula which says “FIND, SELECT and Download).
- FIND: FileZIPO UI is equipped with advanced filters, where users can filter the Files/Attachments in multiple ways like:
- By Object name,
- By Object fields,
- By Object list views,
- By File/Attachment name,
- File Created/Modified Date,
- By Createdby/Modified user
- By any Keyword used in file name or body
- and many more filters
- SELECT: Once files are filtered, user can select single or multiple files records
- DOWNLOAD: Once the download button is clicked, the application provides an option for a user to download the output file in two ways:
- Single Folder for all files/Attachments of multiple records (Refer this blog article for details steps)
Individual folder for each record with their respective files/attachments (Refer this blog article for details steps)